Notice that this guide only applies if you're NOT using Universal Analytics - if you don't know whether this is the case, please check out this Google article
- Login to your UserReport account
- Go to "Settings" -> "Google Analytics"
- Click the "Connect to Google" button
- Click the "Accept" button
- In the popup window - select the account and property you wish to sync with UserReport.
- When you're successfully connected, click "No" in the "Are you using Universal Analytics?" section. If you are using Universal Analytics you should follow this guide instead.
- If you'd like, you can transfer data from UserReport into Google Analytics. Just click the checkbox in the "Transfer data to Google Analytics' Custom Variables Keys'" section and select up to 5 survey questions. You can read more about UserReport data inside Google Analytics here
- Click save - that's it!